The ROTINA 380 R delivers good separation results rapidly and reliably and can be used for thermolabile samples at the required temperature. This compact benchtop centrifuge is a reliable tool for use in research labs and analytical labs.
It has a capacity of 4 x 290 ml and can achieve an RCF of 4,863 without difficulty.
If higher speeds are required, then angle rotors are available for 50 ml tubes that have a maximum RCF of 16,504.
The ROTINA 380 R can be set to any temperature in the range -20 °C to +40 °C and the temperature can also be set in Fahrenheit.
If toxic or infectious material is centrifuged, then the TÜV-tested accessories with bioseals can protect against aerosols.
- Max. capacity: in a swing-out rotor:
- 4 x 290 ml
- in an angle rotor:
- 6 x 94 ml
- Max. speed (RPM):
- Max. RCF:
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 418 x 457 x 750 mm
- approx. 81 kg
- Infinitely variable from -20 °C to +40 °C
- Frequently used rotors:
- Swing-out rotor for 4 x 290 ml (90°), max. RCF 4,863 – Cat. No 1754
- Angle rotor for 30 x 1.5 / 2 ml, max. RCF 24,400 – Cat. No. 1789-A
- Angle rotor for 6 x 94 ml, max. RCF 16,504 – Cat. No. 1792
- Cyto rotor for 8 slide preparations, max. RCF 2,415 – Cat. No. 1748
The ROTINA 380 R makes everyday centrifugation easier because of its ergonomic design. The centrifuge has the following features:
- Motor-driven lid locking
- Ergonomic operating and information panel
- Simple rotor change
- 98 programmable memories
- Additional storage space is allocated to the pre-cooling program PREC
The ROTINA 380 R contributes to safe working procedures in the laboratory.
It has the following features:
- Lid locking
- Emergency lid release
- Lid dropping protection
- Automatic rotor recognition
- Imbalance shut-off
- Motor overheating protection
- Chamber overheating protection
The ROTINA 380 R is a compact benchtop centrifuge of robust construction. It features components such as:
- Metal casing
- Centrifugation chamber of rust-free stainless steel
- Ergonomic operating and display panel
- Highly reliable laboratory centrifuge for daily use in research or analytical laboratories.
- It has a capacity of 4 x 290 ml at a maximum RCF of 4,863
- High-performance cooling in the range -20 °C to +40 °C, with a rapid cool program.
- Protection against aerosols through the TÜV-tested accessories with bioseals
- Compact benchtop centrifuge
- Ergonomic C control panel allows complex centrifugation programs to be entered, stored and called up as required
- 90 programmable memories
- 9 braking and run-up ramps, run-down without braking and braking switch-off speed can be selected as required
The ROTINA 380 R is a reliable tool for use in research and analytical laboratories
- Medical diagnostics (clinical chemistry)
- Biotechnology research laboratories
- Pharmaceutical research laboratories