SafeFAST Elite
  • SafeFAST Elite

Camara Fluxo Laminar

0,00 €

SafeFAST Elite Microbiological Safety cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar airflow systems, combining rigid safety requirements with high quality construction. 


One piece stainless steel working chamber, assures highest rate of cleanliness. SafeFAST Elite Top has been according to EN-12469:2000 European standard, with 70 % of the air recirculated via the main Class H14 HEPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30 % is discharged through an exhaust Class H14 HEPA filter. SafeFAST Elite Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets have been adopted worldwide in use for product, personnel and environmental protection while handling harmful agents pathogenic to human beings and / or animal as defined in the appropriate international standards, in a wide range of disciplines in applications such as: Microbiology, Virology, Hematology, Cell culture, Genetics, Handling of hazardous agents to human beings or animals. Work Chamber in stainless steel sheet. HEPA filters tested with D.O.P. aerosol. Their efficiency, higher than 99,995 % MPPS - 0.005 % penetration - ensures a performance exceeding the requirements of EN 1822, U.S. Federal Standard 209 e, British Standard 5295, VDI-2083 and AS 1386-1976. The filtration system is designed to provide a barrier of air with minimum average speed over 0.4 m/sec. according to EN-12469. Two centrifugal fans direct driven motors, controlled by two automatic speed regulators and microprocessor system showing laminar flow and protection barrier work conditions. The front safety glass. The cabinet-front is ergonomically designed.

SafeFAST Elite